Calling our office 24 hours a day, 7 days a week has never been easier. Whether you’re at home, at work, or thousands of miles away, our CU Talk 1- 800 number makes it easy to access your account. Not only can you get account balance information, you can verify deposits, verify if certain checks have cleared, perform transactions such as a transfer between accounts or make loan payments, hear current rates or calculate a loan payment. Step-by-step instructions make it easy to use. You can also conduct transactions between separate member accounts but this will need to be set up at the credit union prior to use.
- Access Number
- Get Rates
- Change PIN
- Access a Different Account
- Access Other Credit Union Services
Just call 1-800-860-5704 from a touchtone phone.
- You will then be prompted to enter our Credit Union 3 digit ID – 198#.
- Now press 1 for English or 2 for Spanish.
- Enter your member number followed by the # key.
- Enter your PIN number followed by the # key. If your PIN has been disabled, please contact any teller to reactivate.
Hint: This first set of options includes a brief tutorial (press “0”) with tips and hints. You can press * at any time to return to the main menu.
When you are completely finished, just hang up the phone.
|Common Account Suffixes|
Under each section the following numbers apply: 8 – Repeat Offerings, 9 – End Call, * – Return to Previous Menu
For Inquiries, press 1; then one of the following options:
1. Account Balances
1. All Accounts
2. Specific Accounts
2. Cleared Check Info
Enter Account Suffix, then #
1. Last 10 checks
2. Specific Check
3. Recent Transactions
Enter Account Suffix, then #
1. Last 5 deposits
2. Last 5 withdrawals
3. Last 5 Debit/ATM transactions
4. Last 5 transactions
4. Paid Interest/Dividend Info
1. Total Prev Year IRS Reportable
2. Div/Int Paid – All Accounts
3. Div/Int Paid – Specific Account
4. Access Different Account #
5. Status of Loan Accounts
1. All Loan Accounts
2. Specific Loan Account
3. Access Another Account #
6. Perform Money Transactions
For Transactions, press 2; then one of the following options:
1. Transfer Funds
2. Transfer Funds to Another Member Account
5. Access Different Account Number
For Rates and Loan Estimates, press 3; then one of the following options:
1. Current Savings APY
2. Current CD Annual Yields
3. Current Loan Rates
4. Perform Loan Estimate Calculation
1. Loan Payment
2. Loan Term
3. Request a Loan Application be Mailed
5. Request a Loan Officer to Call
To change your PIN, press 4.
Just follow the prompts to change it making sure you do not write it on any access notes. We recommend that you change it every 90 days.
To Access a Different Account, press 5.
To Access Other Credit Union Services, press 6; then choose from the following options:
1. Place a stop payment
4. Request a Loan Application be Mailed to you
5. Request a Loan Officer to Contact You
6. For Credit Union Hours and Locations